Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 98 Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326
This week we’ve been focused on improving our blog with everything from the photos to the content to the design – nothing too crazy, just minor changes that make a big difference in the long run. We also had a fun video shoot on Thursday, which you can catch a sneak peak of over on our Instagram. Hope you have a lovely weekend, and hope to catch you at our event on Sunday with the Hyatt Regency Chicago & The Barre Code, if you’re in the area!
– Sarah shared some of her tips for staging blogging photos. As a team who’s newer to the blog world, we’re excited to begin incorporating some of her tips.
– On the subject of improving your blog, Hallie posted part 2 of her “Blogging for Business” series. This one covers all things social media and was, as always, a must-share.
– Cynthia of Cynthia Lions showed her new BLUE shampoo. Crazy stuff that apparently works. We’re looking forward to giving it a go.
– A hairstyle from R29 perfect for all of those rainy days we’ve been seeing lately.
– The perfect up-do for all the ladies who took part in Kristen Ess’ #cleartheshoulders campaign.
– Go greener this year, starting with your beauty products! Find our top natural picks here.
– No need to be a makeup artist to have a well-crafted makeup bag. Everything you need for a beginner’s makeup collection is multipurpose, easy-to-use, and can also be affordable.