Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 98 Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326
This week’s best of beauty links has a mix of serious and fun, just how every day should be. Enjoy your weekend!
– The Everygirl covered what ad campaigns are getting wrong about self-esteem. Unfortunately relatable for most women and pretty powerful stuff. Were you mostly called “nice” or “pretty” as a child?
– We loved the beauty routine of Anne Serrano-McClain, founder of Brooklyn-based fragrance company, MCMC. We’re lusting after her HUNTER scent now.
– Refinery29 compiled some brilliant makeup hacks. Who knew that trick about floss?!
– Estee of the YouTube channel & blog, EssieButton, shared photos and info for the Charlotte Tilbury x Norman Parkinson collection. We’ve been eyeing up everything Charlotte Tilbury lately and this packaging is TO DIE FOR. Take a look at the photos, if nothing else.
– Headed to Coachella? We’ve got all your hair inspiration covered with the help of Peyton List & Christa Brittany!