We’ve had a busy week, as we’re sure you have, too, and couldn’t be more excited for some downtime this weekend. In this edition of our weekly beauty reads, we’ve loved seeing the summer inspiration that’s beginning to pop up online – we can’t wait. Cheers to Friday!
– Cynthia posted about her drugstore makeup starter kit, something we always love seeing as there are so many wonderful drugstore makeup options out there! Find our beginner’s makeup starter kit here (we even featured the bag she used in our travel makeup bag)!
– It’s the last day to enter our contest with The Infatuation! Make sure you do for a chance to win the perfect girls’ night out with hair and makeup on us and dinner on The Infatuation.
– Anna posted about her favorite way to get some (fake) color. We have a few favorites of our own (post to come soon), but will definitely be picking up that Saint Tropez soon enough.
– The Everygirl shared how to style and groom sparse brows. One to bookmark if you struggle with your brows!
– No heat, 1 product beach waves