Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 98 Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326
Everyone’s afraid to say it. It feels like it, but it is Chicago, so you never really know. It’s the seasonal shift that drives everyone mad. Will we suddenly get more snow if we claim spring?
[Tweet “Will we suddenly get more snow if we claim spring?”]
More snow or not, we’re embracing the spring trends we’ve been going on and on about, and that starts with a clear-out of our makeup bag. While we loved our berry and red tones all fall and winter, retiring them has never felt so good. We’re nixing the deep shades for all things pink and coral. Here’s a closer look at what we’ll be wearing all spring:
From left to right:
– Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Let’s Get Naked
– Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Ballet Twist
– Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Twist
– Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 04
– NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
– Chanel Rogue Allure Velvet
– Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip
What colors will you be switching out your makeup bag for? Don’t know which shades suit you best? Let our stylists help you figure it out with an on-location makeup tutorial!