Following along with yesterday’s post about our in-flight beauty routine and carry-on beauty bag, we thought we’d share exactly what makeup we’ll be bringing during our upcoming European vacation. Click through to see the full list of products we’re bringing along with us.
We’re all about keeping our makeup routine streamlined and minimal these days – save the regular bold lip. When thinking about what products we should pack, we considered just how functional and wearable they would all be. We wanted products that could multi-task AND provide benefits besides just being makeup (we’re a tough crowd over here!). Below are the products that met our strict guidelines and how we plan on making the most of them:
1. Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme – We’re longtime fans of the BB Cream, especially this one. It gives the perfect amount of coverage, while still allowing your natural skin to show through. This will also act as our concealer most days, and because it’s a BB Cream, we can count on it to provide added moisture.
2. First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy – The only under-eye product we’re bringing for obvious reasons.
3. Stowaway Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Rogue in Peony – We have been majorly impressed by everything sent our way from Stowaway thus far (spoiler: our next ‘Behind the Brand’ post may just be about them!), including this cream blush. This product actually covers both our bold lip and blush categories. When applied, the color looks dewy and lived-in. Plus, the tiny compact makes it perfect to keep in your handbag for touch-ups.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow – We’re currently testing some of world renowned makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury’s, makeup products and have to say we are highly impressed by this one. We’ll be using this to add some warmth to our complexion, and will reach for it again if we need another eyeshadow!
5. Urban Decay Naked Basics 1 Palette – This palette is our summer go-to. It’s portable and contains every shade we’d need for a day or night look. We’re loving a matte eye these days, and this palette delivers.
6. Stowaway Cosmetics Defined Lash Mascara – As we mentioned above, we’ve been testing some Stowaway products for an upcoming blog post and this mascara has been a great multi-tasker. Apply one coat for a light layer of definition and “no makeup” makeup lashes, or two (+) coats for full volume and lashes for days.
7. Dior Addict Lip Glow – Another product we can’t rave about more. Find our full review here – but the gist is, it’s moisturizing, has SPF, smells great, and leaves a pretty pink sheen.
Believe it or not, that is every.single.product we’re bringing with us on our 10 day trip! Hooray for minimal packing and no overcharge (we hope!).
Ooookay, we may be bringing this vampy lip too. Shhh.