There is SO much goodness going on over at Sephora right now. Besides the regular old full priced products we round up each and every month (if you haven’t checked those out before, you should! They’re a great place to start), we recently delved into the sale section to some surprising results. We won’t waste any more time explaining how wonderful the sale section currently is – go go go to get your hands on these products (& many more!!) before they sell out!
1. Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes and Cheeks – Laura Mercier palettes are always a great buy, though they’re usually very pricey. Grab this one while you can, it’s a steal at $29!
2. Korres Kiwi Gentle Exfoliating Scrub – Finding a good scrub that smells nice but not too overpowering can be hard. This one is just right.
3. Tarte 5-Piece Cream Eyeshadow Wand Set – Tarte makes some of our favorite beauty products, so we always love picking up their limited edition collections to try out even more of the brand. This one has a great variety of cream eyeshadow sticks for any occasion.
4. Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Fbomb – We chose the bright, creamy red for this lip gloss, however, there are options for every color lover! This lippie also has nearly 800 positive reviews, so for $10, this is a must.
5. Tokyomilk Dark Fate and Fortune Collection Chance No. 18 Body Souffle – Tokyomilk makes some exotic scents that truly stand out and tend to last on the skin quite well. Their body souffles have excellent reviews, plus this option has seductive notes like sugared vanilla, blood orange, grapefruit, osmanthus, and crushed cedar – yum!
6. Urban Decay Naked Flushed – The palette that has been on our list for quite some time now, UD’s Naked Flushed is something we’d be willing to spring on at only $15. You get a highlighter, blush, & bronzer…does it get any better?
7. Boscia BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 27 PA++ – This BB Cream has gotten great reviews for being oil-free while hydrating, firming, and smoothing the skin.
8. Stila In The Light Palette – Stila’s new packaging and product reformulation is a welcome change in our eyes – we love everything! This palette is beautiful and no exception.
9. Make Up For Ever Travel Brush Set – As we’re often on the go, we’re always looking for the perfect set of travel makeup brushes. Make Up For Ever brushes are often regarded as some of the best, so we’ll be picking up this one, which includes a blush brush, eye blender brush, shader brush, and corrector brush + a cute case!
10. Nails Inc. Winter Lights Polish in Royal Avenue – This glittery red polish will be perfect for winter and the holidays! Nails Inc. is usually a pricier brand with great quality polishes, so it’s worth treating yourself to one that’s extra fun!