Our favorite series, “Sephora Monthly Must-Haves,” is back in full force, as we are on quite the Sephora spending spree lately. So many great new fall launches! Click through to see what’s on our radar.
– Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is an interesting product. It’s blue, contains something fancy called “blue tansy,” and basically claims to work wonders to the skin (reduces pore size, improves appearance of damaged skin, and helps fight wrinkles). We already bit the bullet and purchased this oil, and have to say, we’re liking it so far.
– Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm is one of those products that just looks luxurious. It looks eerily similar to another high-end lip balm we’ve been lusting after for years, though it contains ingredients to improve fine lines and wrinkles, as well as plump the lips. As with all Fresh products, we’re sold already.
– Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip is a steal. While we can no longer find it online, we highly recommend picking it up in stores if you can find it. Our alternate pick here would be the Sephora Draw the Line kit, which lets you sample some of the best in Sephora’s eyeliners.
– Burberry Cashmere Concealer supposedly provides a “cashmere” soft finish and medium-high coverage to keep your under-eye circles and bags away. While the price is a bit steep for a concealer, we’re intrigued by the positive reviews and sponge-tip applicator.
– Verb Sea Spray is a product that is absolutely worth the price. While it’s currently out of stock, we never mind waiting around for a good salt spray, especially one with killer good reviews. Pick this up next time you’re in store, or join us on the waiting list ;).