Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 98 Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326
It’s time again for our favorite post of the month – our look into everything new and exciting at Sephora. The new in at Sephora July 2015 has lots of exclusive gems that are already proving their popularity. From a full on matte eyeshadow palette that has been continuously out of stock to a fun cushion take on shimmer-y eyeliner from a brand that has been completely revamping their line, it looks like it will be harder than usual to walk out of the store (virtual or real) empty handed.
– Bumble and Bumble always have a knack for knowing just what your hair styling collection is missing. The Don’t Blow It cream is designed to enhance texture and style without the use of heat. For us lazy girls out there, this product is the dream. No need to blow dry and all you have to do is add a touch of a soft, lovely smelling product? Count us in.
– Oh man has this product been tough to get ahold of. The Viseart Eyeshadow Palette has been on and off sold out on Sephora’s site since the day it launched, and according to many who really love eyeshadow, this palette is the dream. Viseart is looked to as the secret of professional and Hollywood makeup, as their products are manufactured in France in tightly-controlled batches to maintain quality and consistency. We’re dying for the palette of all mattes – 01 Neutral Matte.
– This limited release is a collaboration with YouTube beauty guru, Jaclyn Hill, so you know it’s going to be good (and popular). After seeing the product in person, we can attest to just how pretty of a glow it gives. Already have a Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector? We promise this one is different and deserves a spot in your collection, too 😉
– Drawing on the Korean-inspired cushion makeup trend, Stila introduced an new eyeliner in a range of fun, colorful shades. The Got Inked Cushion Eyeliner is a cushion sponge soaked in color that picks up product when a brush or finger pushes into the cushion. It’s also smudge-proof, waterproof, and long-wearing. Win.
– The new Marc Jacobs scent, Mod Noir, is a modern take on a classic scent, combining gardenia with creamy musks and greens. Everything from the bottle design to the scent embodies a quirky, true-to-style Marc Jacobs runway collection. As we’re big fans of the muskier scents, we can’t wait to check this out next time we’re in store.