In this edition of New-in at Sephora: August 2015, we’ve turned to more fall-appropriate makeup, like berry lips and smoky eyes (though couldn’t resist a fun blue eyeliner & bronze shadow!). Click through to see what else we’ve got our eye on at our favorite beauty retailer this month.
– Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay. We’ve been longtime fans of the Origins face masks (as you may have noticed from this post) and hope that this one will be just as good as the others we’ve tried! This multitasking mask is supposed to provide glowing, yet deeply cleaned skin that’s silky smooth. We recommend following up with a good hydrating mask if it feels to stripping.
– Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. The Naked palettes. The palettes of every makeup lovers’ dreams. While we surprisingly only have 1 (!!!! The Naked Basics 1 for those who are curious), we are especially tempted by this new smoky palette. With always pigmented shades, no fallout, and strong lasting power, Urban Decay palettes are the way to go if you’re looking for one.
– Bite Beauty Frozen Berries Matte Creme Lipstick in Elderberry is the perfect fall/winter berry shade. Not only does Bite Beauty only use natural products, but this limited edition lipstick is supposedly extremely pigmented and flattering on nearly every skintone. Get it (or one of the other colors) while you can!
– Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Synergy is a new-to-us eyeshadow from a brand we continuously rave about. Kat Von D seriously knows her makeup. Anyway, this shadow caught our eye because of the color and claims of bold pigmentation and lasting power. It’s the perfect fall metallic.
– Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner Waterproof in 06 Baby Blues. First thing to note: the COLOR. That blue has been everywhere this summer and we couldn’t be more excited to find a fairly affordable waterproof liquid liner in the shade. We love a good felt tip liner and this one looks promising, plus the shade selection is great. We’re hoping to like this one and pick up a few more colors in the fall.