– Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment is a recent Vivianna Does Makeup favorite, which means it skyrocketed to the top of our list of essentials. She claims, “The blurb tells me it smooths, volumizes, conditions, strengthens and polishes and I have to agree with all five and it does so without a heavy, ‘Urgh I need to wash my hair again’ texture.” Exactly what we’re looking for. Always. Bonus: She claims it smells just as amazing as all Living Proof products.
– Bumble and Bumble Cityswept Finish. It’s no secret we love Bumble and Bumble hair products. While we raved about their Texture Hair (Un)dressing Creme and do still like it, we’ve recently found our hair feeling a bit heavy upon application (anyone have any tips?). Considering this finishing spray should be a bit finer, we think it would be perfect for sporting those street-style locks full of piecey and lived-in texture.
– Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black is our current favorite perfume. We’ve been playing around with samples for nearly a year and have decided it’s time to pull the trigger. Comprised of violet, sandalwood, and vanilla, it’s deliciously mysterious and warm.
– Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette The search for a beautiful purely matte palette is over with this new one from Tarte. We love Tarte’s natural approach to beauty, and these shadows have already received rave reviews from some of our favorite bloggers.
– Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. The cheeky name and cute packaging prove Too Faced can bring it in the design department. However, despite the clever exterior, the actual formula is what is CRUSHING all reviews. The hourglass shaped brush, inspired by the curves of a woman’s body, supposedly delivers the most fluttery, seductive lashes. We can’t wait to try.
– First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy will hopefully be our saving grace once we get our hands on it. Hey, we’re girls on the go, we’re more than familiar with the early morning hours. This product should help to brighten, depuff, and smooth out any fine lines in the under-eye area, which are all things we so desperately need.