Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 98 Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326
We start many a new series to see what will stick and we we look forward to penning the most each month. By far, our favorite installment has been our “Monthly Must-haves,” where we talk about some of the products we’ve been coveting from Sephora. Being that we can’t ignore a good deal when it comes to makeup, we decided it was about time we followed suit with a Monthly Must-haves: drugstore edition.
So far this month, we’ve been eyeing up a new foundation that promises to keep us matte all summer long, all of Essie’s summer launch, and this lightening spray to bring out our blonde and complement our favorite sea salt spray.
1. Garnier Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream – This new night cream will help us fake 8 hours of sleep and stop relying on our overnight face masks every.single.night (because sometimes your significant other doesn’t want to be near Origins Drink Up Intensive one more night in a row).
2. John Frieda Beach Blonde Sun Streaks Lightening Spray – It’s like Sun-In, but not horribly awful for your hair! You already know how much we love the Beach Blonde line and couldn’t be happier for it’s return, and this new addition is no exception. This lightening spray should be like highlights in a bottle!
3. John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects Serum – This is one of the highest rated frizz-reducing serums out there, and with summer humidity in full force, we can’t wait to pick it up.
4. L’Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator – In the summer months we’re all about glowy, natural skin, and a drugstore illuminator that helps us achieve that is something we absolutely crave. We’ve been testing out the Revlon counterpart, which is impressive, but not something we’d use for anything besides strategically placed highlighting. This L’Oreal one, however, could most likely be used all-over.
5. L’Oreal Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation – A foundation that claims up to 24 hours wear, keeping you matte but not flat has our vote. This drugstore foundation option has gotten rave reviews all over YouTube, as well.
6. L’Oreal Colour Riche La Palette Nude in Nude 02 – As you may have seen, we’ve been singing the praises of the original L’Oreal La Palette Nude since purchasing it a few months back. Since we’re having a bit of a L’Oreal moment, we think it may be time to stock up on this rosy palette, too.