We’re back after our time abroad and are eager to share some of this week’s favorites from around the beauty Internet. Hope you enjoyed all of our posts while we were away! We’d also love to hear from you on what you like and don’t like when it comes to these blog posts. More product reviews, tutorials, beauty from the inside out, favorites? What keeps you coming back? We’d love to know!
More importantly, on to the links.
– Refinery29 asks women around the world how they get ready for a date. We love all the varying answers and found plenty of new date night beauty product recommendations!
– One of our favorite series on Cup of Jo (a blog we’ve long adored) is the Beauty Uniform series, featuring the beauty routines of all sorts of women. In their most recent edition, they focused on New York Times digital designer, Angelica Rogers.
– The seasons are changing, and your haircare and makeup routine should be changing, too. We loved Jess’ post on what she does to keep her hair looking it’s finest during the cooler months.
– There’s a “new” trend in the hair world – hair contouring. Do you buy into it, or do you think that it’s highlighting revamped?
– A blog we can’t get enough of lately. It’s quite the beaut, even if it is mostly fashion-focused.
– We can’t stop making this every morning to help wake us up and jump start our day.
– Our current favorite eye and lip combo to keep you glowing all through September.
– Did you catch our predictions for fall beauty trends? Find our four favorites for the new season here.