Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 98 Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326
As tomorrow is full of pre-Fourth of July celebrations and most of us have the day off, we thought it would only be fitting to get our Weekly Beauty Link Love up a day early for you all. If you’re in the market for Fourth of July beauty inspiration, look no farther than our post from last week covering everything you need for a look that takes you from a day at the beach to your nighttime BBQ. Happy celebrating!
– If there was any doubt, we are still obsessed with Korean beauty and loved this post from Fashionista detailing a full beauty immersion trip.
– Beyonce’s makeup artist spills the secret on strobing, the latest makeup trend.
– An interesting read on a day in the life of Gayle King. We thought we were tired!
– A few weeks back, Meg shared her summer beauty essentials, including a Vitamin C body oil that she claims keeps her tan in place longer – a must-have for summer!
– Danielle of Breakfast at Toast/The Everygirl shared her favorite summer beauty items, too. She focused a bit on sun safety, which we think is the most important beauty topic of all (and happens to be the TEG 30 day challenge this month!).
– Stuck in a rush but still need your nails to look put together? We’ve found our go-to quick drying nail polish routine.
– Hair that looks better after a day at the beach.
– This is the color of the summer for makeup.