By now, it’s no secret that we adore watching YouTube beauty videos. We have plenty of YouTubers we devote hours to every week. It may sound crazy, but if you’re a regular follower of YouTubers you’ll understand the obsession. If not, give these five video a whirl and tell us when you’re obsessed, too 😉 Click through to see our favorite videos!
1. ICovetThee’s Date Night Look – Alix put together a beautiful collaboration video for the release of Estee Lauder’s Modern Muse release. In this date night-inspired video, she takes you along from beginning to end of prep for the perfect date night. You even get a peak into her actual date! Such a well done collaboration.
2. ViviannaDoesMakeup’s Foundation-free Makeup Menu – We’re big fans of Anna’s “makeup menus,” which are her take on tutorials of her current makeup routine. This foundation-free one, in particular, is great for weekends or days when you just want to give your skin a break.
3. HelloOctober’s Bold Summer to Autumn Makeup – Suzie’s latest tutorial has us swooning. Her modern cat eye and bold orange lip tutorial is perfect for the in-between weather we’ve been having lately. We always love a good bold lip and know one knows an orange one better than Suzie!
4. GlamLifeGuru’s Drugstore Dupes – Tati is known for her eye in scouting the best of the best in drugstore products. We especially love watching her videos for her drugstore dupes for higher end items. Click over to save allll the money!
5. FleurdeForce’s Makeup Line – As one of the original British beauty gurus on YouTube, Fleur is long admired for her classic and beautiful makeup tutorials. Following her recent release of a faux lash collaboration, Fleur has just announced her biggest news yet – her own makeup line! Watch the video to see Fleur show her new collection…and then be prepared to buy everything.