Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 98 Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326
So many exciting things happening over at Stylisted it’s hard to keep track! We’ve recently moved into our very first office space and we couldn’t be happier about it. We’re also still gearing up for our DC launch, so make sure you’ve signed up to join us. Now, on to the fun:
– There is a lot of hype over Marie Kondo’s “Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up,” and while we can’t claim any of the effects to be true ourselves, we do love the some of the intriguing posts that have come from people who have read the book! This one from Cynthia Lions revealed a collection of her favorite nude lipsticks, while this video by our girl Estee talked more about the process and why she chose to tone down her makeup collection.
– We’re having a moment with nude lips (as evidenced above) and love this roundup of favorite nude glosses from Sarah. She has us swooning over that Nars one!
– An oldie but goodie on simplifying beauty step-by-step.
– The Everygirl shared 5 fall beauty trends you can start wearing now. We’ll be sharing our own take on fall beauty trends next week, so stay tuned!
– Lauren Kelp’s fabulous beauty editor, Breann Bowman, has crazy good textured hair. She spilled her secrets for the perfectly undone look here.
– The one product we never knew we needed has been saving our makeup game all summer long.
– Packing for a long-haul flight? We spilled our in-flight beauty regimen and everything we take in our carry-on beauty bag.