Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 98 Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /www/wp-content/themes/francoise/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326
Bright lipstick is our favorite. If we had to forego all other makeup and only wear one product, there is a very good chance that would be bright lipstick. However, we’ve often struggled with finding the best coral lipstick. Coral is a tricky color – it can be too orange, too pick, or too red. For today’s post, we’ve done all the hard work & rounded up our favorites of them all, the ones that are just the right amount orange, pink, and red!
1. Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya is probably our favorite drugstore pick of them all. It’s the perfect mix of orange and red and, as with all of the lip butters, feels really great on the lips. A lip product that is soothing and moisturizing while packing on the pigment is a winner for us!
2. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Carina is described as a “vibrant coral,” and it truly is. These liquid lipsticks last all day, don’t pill, and require zero touch-ups. It’s quite the bold shade, so we’d keep our other makeup minimal.
3. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Audacious is a shade that is more orange than truly coral, but the matte finish makes it winner, as lots of bright drugstore shades run glossy. If you can’t already tell, we love Revlon when it comes to bold and trendy lip picks.
4. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in In Love with Ginger is one of the drugstore glossy shades were referred to above. These new(ish) Moisture Renew lipsticks are incredible – so pigmented and comfortable to wear. Highly recommend checking them out, especially In Love with Ginger!
5. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in Vibrant Mandarin is part of the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids line which is full of incredible, extremely high-pigmented lipsticks – probably the most pigmented at the drugstore! Vibrant Mandarin is a bright true orangey-red, though if you’re looking for a true orange, Electric Orange is a bold choice.
6. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Coachella Coral. Ohh Charlotte Tilbury, we love your products so. As you could probably tell by our shimmering eyes and coral lip post, we’re having a moment with her lipsticks. This coral one, from her K.I.S.S.I.N.G. line is a must-try.