We’ve hit 20 weeks of beauty link love! Crazy! As this is one of our favorite series to put together, we’re happy to be continuing it on for the next 20 weeks, at least ;). Read on to see more of what we’ve been loving in the beauty world this week.
– Just when we thought we were all about Korean beauty products, we read this on Australian ones. Not only are most made of natural ingredients, but they’re created by people who seriously know their stuff – you know, supermodels and the like.
– On her recent trip to NYC, Kate of Ghostparties did a major US beauty haul. Add Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover, Josie Maran Argan Enlightenmnet Illuminator, & Nars Kabuki Artisan Yachiyo Brush to our list. We should start a list of just Kate-recommended products as we always seem to add at least 5 to our list every time she puts up a new post.
– The Everygirl beauty contributor, Nicole Pearl, of the blog The Beauty Girl, shared her best insider beauty tips she learned while working as a beauty editor. Looking for quick-dry nails, smokey eye tips, or a perfect red lip? Nicole has all the secrets.
– Did you see the news? We’re going to be serving up a full-day glam bar for #CreateCultivateCHI on August 15. Make sure to check out the lineup of other create + cultivate panelists & mentors – we can’t wait to see you there!
– Hair oil can make for easy summer hair maintenance. Here’s how to find the perfect one for you.
– The one product we wore while running a half marathon.