Where has the summer gone? We can’t believe it’s already August and time to start putting together fall inspiration (hint hint at tomorrow’s post!). Click through for everything we’ve been loving this past month.
1. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal – We can’t sing the praises of this one enough. This highlighter is so beautiful and they truly have a shade for every skintone and undertone. They’ve also partnered with YouTuber, Jaclyn Hill, on a limited edition shade that is GORGEOUS – so we highly recommend you get your hands on that ASAP.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Jean – This cream shadow shade is so lovely and is the best shade for tired eyes – no primer required. It’s like that comfy sweater that you just feel your coziest, best self in. It instantly brightens your eyes in a soft, easy way.
3. Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush in Shimmering Lotus – The shade description “pinky gold” could not be more spot-on for this color. Clearly we think all of these products are incredible, but this one stands out in that it’s the most unique of the bunch. We had never tried a watercolor blush before and were intrigued by its easy (and cooling!) application, hydrating abilities, and long wear time. Needless to say, we’ll be picking up some more.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna – This may just be the best lip color for summer. It’s matte, so it won’t slip off your lips in the humidity and heat, plus the shade is seriously flattering on every skintone. It is coral, but not too in your face for every day wear and the lasting power of Charlotte Tilbury products is quite amazing.
5. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer – What a name! Even though we accidentally picked up the wrong shade in this concealer, we can still tell why people love it. It brightens tired eyes in such an easy way, it’s one of those products you can’t help but continue to apply.
6. Bite Beauty Frozen Berries Matte Creme Lipstick in Elderberry – Vampy lip fans rejoice! Fall is our prime lip time and this color has been ushering us back into our dark lip colors in the best way possible. As an added bonus, Bite Beauty makes products that are actually good for you, so apply away!